Avon, IN 46123
Real Estate Auction
8372 & 8390 E US Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123
TWO-FAMILY RESIDENCE WITH BARN & 0.9± ACRES
SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENCE WITH
DETACHED GARAGE & 0.4± ACRES
Thursday, August 31st, 6:30 p.m.
Auction to be held on site at the subject property,
8390 E US Hwy 36, Avon, IN 46123
Wednesday, August 16th, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 22nd, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Parcel 1: 8372 East U.S. 36, Avon; Two-family residence, built 1947
– Unit A: 2,562+ sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, partial basement, remodeled 2013, leased $875/mo., exp. 2/28/24
– Unit B: 748± sq ft, 1 bedrooms, 1 bath, remodeled 2023, leased $825/mo., exp. 5/31/24
– 1,120+ sq ft insulated barn with loft/attic, leased $400/mo., exp. 5/31/24
– 0.9+ acres, water, septic, sewer available, 5,000+ sq ft asphalt parking area, zoned R-2 (Avon)
Parcel 2: 8390 East U.S. 36, Avon; Single-family residence, built 1961
– 1,100+ sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 2-car attached garage, updated vinyl windows, natural gas furnace with central air, needs updating/remodeling, currently vacant
– 864± sq ft detached, 3-car garage, leased $150/mo., month-to-month
– 0.4+ acres, water, sewer, zoned RB (Hendricks County)
Excellent properties for residential use, potential commercial/office conversion,
&/or future commercial or residential development
Located on U.S. 36 in the heart of Avon with commercial, retail, &
office properties in the immediate area & average annual daily traffic count of over 38,000
Subject properties to be offered in two parcels & together,
selling in the manner resulting in the highest total gross auction price
Directions to Subject Properties & Auction Site: In Avon, take U.S. 36 east from Dan Jones Road or west from Co. Rd. 900 E to the properties on the north side of U.S. 36, just west of Corottoman Court. Please look for signs.
TERMS OF AUCTION
TERMS: Purchaser to pay 10% down day of auction with balance due on or before September 29, 2023.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell subject to final confirmation of the seller.
POSSESSION: Possession day of closing, subject to applicable tenants’ rights.
BROKER CO-OP: Licensed and qualified broker representing successful purchaser to receive co-op commission of 1% of the gross auction sale price.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in “AS IS” condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 to schedule an appointment to inspect the subject property, or visit the Open Houses.
Owner: Gary M. & Sunny K. Higgins
LAWSON & CO.
Auctioneers & Real Estate Professionals
Jack A. Lawson AU01000629 – Brandon K. Lawson AU19300138
1280 E. MAIN STREET · DANVILLE, INDIANA 46122
(317)745-6404 · FAX (317) 745-7810 · AC31300014