August 19, 2021 @ 6:30 pm
9917 N County Rd 200 E
Pittsboro, IN 46167
Real Estate Auction
9917 N County Road 200 E, Pittsboro, IN 46167
1,896± Sq Ft House – 3 Bedrooms
2 Baths – Garage – Barn
5.02± Acres – Middle Township – Hendricks County
Northwest Hendricks Schools
Thursday, August 19th, 6:30 p.m.
(Auction to be held on site at the subject property,
9917 N County Road 200 E, Pittsboro, IN 46167)
Tuesday, August 10th, 5 to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, August 17th, 5 to 7 p.m.
– Brick ranch house built 1973± with 1,896± sq. ft. living area
– 3 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms
– Living room, kitchen, dining room, & family room with fireplace
– Laundry / mechanical room & recreation room
– Gas furnace, central air conditioning, & electric water heater
– Refrigerator, cooktop, exhaust hood, oven, microwave, & softener
– Front covered porch & rear enclosed patio
– 2 car detached garage (24’x30′) with auto overheads
– Barn (2,144 total sq. ft.) with partial concrete floor & partial loft
– Private well, private septic system, fencing, & propane gas
– 5.02± acres in Middle Township of Hendricks County
– Northwest Hendricks schools
Directions to Property & Auction Site: In Pittsboro, take Co. Rd. 275 E north from I-74 to Co. Rd. 900 N. Go west on Co. Rd. 900 N to Co. Rd. 225 E. Go north on Co. Rd. 225 E, which turns into Co. Rd. 200 E, to property on east side of Co. Rd. 200 E.
Terms of Auction
TERMS: Purchaser to pay 10% down day of auction with balance due on or before September 21, 2021.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell subject to final approval of the Personal Representative of the Estate.
POSSESSION: Possession day of closing.
BROKER CO-OP: Licensed and qualified broker representing successful purchaser to receive co-op commission of 1% of the gross auction sale price.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in “As-Is” condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 to schedule an appointment to inspect the property, or visit the Open Houses.
Owner: Estate of Robert L. Sisson
Personal Representative: Judy Smock
Attorney: Dori Brauman Moore, Brownsburg, IN
LAWSON & CO.
Auctioneers & Real Estate Professionals
Jack A. Lawson AU01000629 – Brandon K. Lawson AU19300138
1280 E. Main Street · DANVILLE, INDIANA 46122
(317)745-6404 · FAX (317) 745-7810 · AC31300014