Add to Calendar
April 30, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
26 E Wall St
Pittsboro, IN 46167
Pittsboro, IN 46167
NEW AUCTION DATE!
Real Estate Auction
26 W Wall Street, Pittsboro, IN 46167
5 Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths
Attached Garage – Farm Barn
27.52± Total Acres – 24± Tillable Acres
Thursday, April 30th, 6:30 p.m.
This is an online auction. ONLINE BIDDING ONLY!
Please go to www.hibid.com to be a bidder or
copy & paste the link below in your web browser
to go directly to the auction:
Tuesday, April 21st, – 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Monday, April 27th – 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
– Middle Township, Hendricks County, IN
– Northwest Hendricks Schools
– Northwest corner of Wall Street & Waters Way
– 27.52± total acres – 24± tillable acres
– Crosby & Treaty soils – 161.6 tillable productivity index
– 1.5 story house – 2,592± sq. ft. living area
– Vinyl siding & dimensional shingle roof
– Vinyl windows & covered porch & patio
– Living room, kitchen, & laundry room
– 5 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms
– Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove & oven
– Electric furnace, central air & 200 amp
– Attached 24’x24′ 2-car garage & farm barn
– Pittsboro water, septic & gas available
– Currently zoned Highway Business (HB)
– Potential annexation into Town of Pittsboro
Directions to Property: In Pittsboro, take Meridian Street north from US 136 to Wall Street. Go east to property on the northwest corner of Wall Street & Waters Way.
Terms of Auction
BIDDING: This is an online auction. Please go to www.hibid.com to register to bid and to be a bidder. Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 with questions.
TERMS: Purchaser to pay 10% down day of auction with balance due on or before May 29, 2020.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell subject to final approval of the trustee.
POSSESSION: Possession day of closing for all improvements and subject to tenant’s rights for tillable land.
CASH RENT: All cash rent for the 2020 growing season to be payable to buyer per terms of cash rent agreement.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in “As-Is” condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 to schedule an appointment to inspect the property or visit the Open Houses. You MUST inspect the property to be a bidder.
Owner: Rae Schenck Trust
Trustee: Bonita Duley