Add to Calendar
May 2, 2020 @ 10:00 am
6733 N County Rd 50 W
Lizton, IN 46149
Lizton, IN 46149
NEW AUCTION DATE!
Real Estate Auction
6733 N County Road 50 W, Lizton, IN 46149
2 to 3 Bedroom & 1 Bath House
Garage – Outbuildings
18.63± Total Acres – 17± Tillable Acres
Saturday, May 2nd, 10:00 a.m.
This is an online auction. ONLINE BIDDING ONLY!
Please go to www.hibid.com to be a bidder or
copy & paste the link below in your web browser
to go directly to the auction:
Tuesday, April 21st – 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Monday, April 27th – 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
– Union Township, Hendricks County, IN – Northwest Hendricks Schools
– Southeast corner of County Roads 50 W & 675 N
– 18.63± total acres – 17± tillable acres,
– Crosby soils – 159.8 tillable productivity index
– 1 story house w/1,536± sq. ft. living area, vinyl siding & crawl space
– Living room, kitchen, full bath, 2 to 3 bedrooms & utility room
– Attached 2-car garage, breezeway & rear enclosed entry
– Updates include roof, windows, gas furnace & central air
– 30’x48′ barn w/attached 18’x30′ shop, chicken house & milk house
Directions to property & auction site: In Lizton, from US 136 and SR 39, go east on US 136 to Co. Rd. 50 W. Go south on Co. Rd. 50 W to property.
Terms of Auction
BIDDING: This is an online auction. Please go to www.hibid.com to register to bid and to be a bidder. Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 with questions.
TERMS: Purchaser to pay 10% down day of auction with balance due on or before June 2, 2020.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell subject to final approval of the owner.
POSSESSION: Possession 7 days after personal property auction for all improvements. Possession subject to tenant’s rights for tillable land.
CASH RENT: All cash rent for the 2020 growing season to be payable to buyer per terms of the cash rent agreement.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in “As-Is” condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. AT 317-745-6404 to schedule an appointment to inspect the property, or visit the Open Houses. You MUST inspect the property to be a bidder.
Owner: Gary D. DeGolyer