Greencastle, IN 46135
Real Estate Auction
Estate of James Daniels
1.74± Acres – Marion Township – Putnam County
1,440± Square Foot House – Detached Garage
Thursday, January 18th, 10:00 a.m.
Auction to be held on site at the subject property,
3309 S County Road 675 E, Greencastle, IN 46135
Thursday, January 11th, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
– Lazy Acres, Lot 37, to contain approximately 1.74± acres
– Marion Township, Putnam County
– East of Mt. Meridian in South Putnam School District
– Private well, private septic system, & gravel drive
– 1,440± sq. ft. house built approximately 1986
– Vinyl siding exterior & asphalt shingled roof
– Front covered porch & rear enclosed porch
– Living room, kitchen, dining room, & bonus room
– 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, & laundry room
– 2-car detached garage with enclosed lean-to
Directions to Property & Auction Site: Take US 40 west from SR 75 or east from US 231 to County Road 675 E. Go north to property on east side.
Terms of Auction
TERMS: Purchaser to pay 10% down day of auction with the balance due on or before February 19, 2018.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell subject to court approval.
POSSESSION: Possession day of closing.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in “As-Is” condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 or visit the Open House.
Owner: Estate of James Daniels
Personal Representative: North Salem State Bank
Trust Officer: Gary Owen