Cloverdale, IN 46120
Real Estate Auction
10849 S County Road 550 E, Cloverdale, IN 46120
Cloverdale Township, Putnam County
Beautiful Wooded 8.78± Acres with House & Pond
Wednesday, September 13th, 6:30 p.m.
Auction to be held on site at the subject property,
10849 S County Road 550 East, Cloverdale, IN 46120
Wednesday, August 30th – 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
– Cloverdale Township, Putnam County, Indiana
– Cloverdale Community Schools
– Just north of SR 42, East of Cloverdale
– 1760± sq. ft. 1.5 story house built approx. 1900
– Believed to be a log cabin
– Vinyl exterior & shingled roof
– Front & rear enclosed porches
– Kitchen, dining room, family room, laundry room & office
– Three bedrooms, one full bathroom
– House in need of repairs & updates
– Beautiful 8.78± acre property
– Wooded recreational/hunting land
– Nice residential building sites
– Large secluded 1± acre pond
Directions to Property & Auction Site: At the south edge of Cloverdale, take SR 42 east from US 231 to CR 550 E. Go north to property.
Terms of Auction
TERMS: Successful buyer to pay 10% down day of auction with balance due on or before October 13, 2017.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell subject to the final confirmation of the sellers.
POSSESSION: Day of closing.
IMPROVEMENTS: All improvements to be sold in “As-Is” condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 or visit the Open House.
Owners: William & Susan Ramey