Absolute Real Estate Auction
17 Taylor Court, Danville, IN 46122
3 Bedrooms – 1 Full Bathroom – 1 Car Attached Garage
Great House for Investors, Flippers, or First-Time Buyers
Thursday, December 21st, 6:30 p.m.
Auction to be held on site at the subject property, 17 Taylor Ct, Danville, IN 46122
Tuesday, December 12th – 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Monday, December 18th – 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
– One-story house built 1960± with 1,045± square feet
– Vinyl siding & windows, & asphalt shingled roof
– Entry, kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, & 1 full bath
– 1-car attached garage with 100 amp electrical panel
– Natural gas furnace & natural gas water heater
– Stove/range, disposal, washer, dryer, & freezer
– Front stoop & side partially covered patio
– Gravel drive, fire pit, mature trees, & public utilities
– Lot 3 Crawford Taylor’s Addition, 0.33± acres
– Desirable location in Danville School District
Property to sell absolute, regardless of price!
NO MINIMUM – NO RESERVE
Directions to Property & Auction Site: Take Main Street/US 36 west from the Courthouse Square to Bosstick Avenue. Go south to Barrett Street. Go west to Taylor Court. Go north to property.
Terms of Auction
TERMS: Successful purchaser to pay 10% down day of auction with balance due on or before January 22, 2018.
TAXES: Real estate taxes to be prorated to day of closing.
FINAL BID: Property to sell absolute with no minimum or reserve, to the highest bidder, regardless of price.
POSSESSION: Day of closing.
IMPROVEMENTS: Improvements to be sold in “As-Is” condition.
INSPECTIONS: Call LAWSON & CO. at 317-745-6404 or visit the Open Houses.
Owners: Jack & Connie Lawson